No-Spill is dedicated to customer satisfaction and we back that up with a comprehensive 3 year manufacturer's warranty. In 2008 No-Spill made significant improvements to an already useful product. As a result the previous warranty offer was changed to 3 years. Please note that No-Spill will require the date stamp from your can and nozzle for any warranty request.
Please read the warranty details below. Then if you feel you have a product that needs to be replaced under our warranty, please use our warranty form.
No-Spill Inc. Product Warranty
1. No-Spill Inc. warrants that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship. No-Spill will, at its option, either repair or replace any part of its products that prove defective by reason of improper workmanship or materials or fails under normal operating conditions. If No-Spill is unable to repair or replace the product or component, it will replace with a similar product of equal or greater value.
2. This warranty does not cover damage to this product that results from improper use, accident, abuse, natural disaster or unauthorized disassembly, repair, or modification of the product.
3. This warranty covers repair or replacement of defective No-Spill products and components. No-Spill is not liable for, and does not cover under warranty, any claims or loss beyond the repair or replacement for a defective No-Spill product.
4. Duration of this warranty for No-Spill products is for 3 Years.
No-Spill Inc. Emissions Warranty
1. No-Spill portable fuel containers comply with U.S. EPA Emission Regulations for Portable Fuel Containers (40 CFR Part 59).
2. The emissions warranty is valid for 1 year from date of purchase. (this warranty is embossed on the side of the container).
How do I proceed if something goes wrong with my No-Spill product?
Press the Warranty Request button for more instructions or call our office at 913-888-9200.